A bold and spicy southwestern coleslaw packed with flavor and freshness. This coleslaw compliments sweet and tangy bbq, is a perfect topping for tacos, and has a fresh and zesty taste all on it’s own. It is a colorful compliment to any meal!
A good old fashioned traditional potato salad recipe that brings back memories of picnics in the park and family gatherings.
Ingredients for Potato Salad:
- 5 pounds red potatoes
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of green olives, sliced (optional)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- paprika (for decoration/topping)
This Cucumber Chickpea Salad is a cold and refreshing salad for summer picnics and parties. The fresh cold cucumber combined with delicious chickpeas make this salad a summer hit! The salad is crisp, fragrant, and delightfully refreshing.