This Cucumber Chickpea Salad is a cold and refreshing salad for summer picnics and parties. The fresh cold cucumber combined with delicious chickpeas make this salad a summer hit! The salad is crisp, fragrant, and delightfully refreshing.
Ingredients for Cucumber Chickpea Salad:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can of Garbanzo Beans, drained
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- 1 rib sliced celery
- 1 chopped cucumber
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1½ teaspoons red wine vinegar
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ lime, juiced
- cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Stir in beans, cover and turn off heat. Set aside.
- Gently toss all remaining ingredients in a large salad bowl. Add beans.
- Serve topped with additional parsley. Enjoy!Th