These sweet grilled pineapple slices are the perfect compliment to the flavor of BBQ. BBQ Ribs and pineapple are a perfect pairing!
Recipe makes 12 servings
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored cut into rings.
- 1/4 teaspoon of honey
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
- Dash of Salt (optional)
- Place pineapple slices in a large resealable plastic bag. Add honey, butter, hot pepper sauce, and salt. Seal bag, and shake to coat the pineapple slices. Marinate for 30 minutes minimum, or preferably overnight (the longer the better!).
- Preheat grill for on high, and lightly oil grill grate.
- Grill pineapple slices for 2 to 3 minutes per side until heated through and grill marks appear.
- PREP 10 mins
- COOK 10mins
- READY IN 20 mins