This tortellini pasta salad is a perfect compliment to your BBQ dishes. Cold and tasty pepperoni and mozzarella cheese make this a filling summertime pasta salad. Perfect for a cookout or party!
Pasta Salad Ingredients:
Recipe makes 6-8 servings
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated or dried cheese tortellini
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the tortellini according to package instructions, drain in a colander set in the sink, and rinse with cold water.
- Place the tortellini, pepperoni, tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella cheese in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, white vinegar, Italian seasonings, and salt and pepper in a bowl, and pour over the salad ingredients. Gently stir to combine, and refrigerate to chill before serving. For even better flavor, let chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving. Sprinkle with grated cheese and stir gently before serving.
- PREP 30 mins
- COOK 10 min
- READY IN 1 hrs 30 mins